YourKitty
Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YourKitty
Login
YourKitty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YourKitty

A community where you can talk and write about your cat or kitten

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Precious Nala Kitty

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Precious Nala Kitty Empty My Precious Nala Kitty Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Cinamingrl

Cinamingrl
Admin

My cat would be considered a stray, well she isn't now, but she was, that is how I acquired her.

She came meowing so loud in the middle of the night she woke me up. There this little kitten was on my doorstep, crying to be let in. And I picked her up and heard her start to purrrrr so loud. I gave her water and she followed me into my bedroom, jumped onto the bed and fell fast asleep right next to me in the pillow, her tired little striped tabby body sleeping. She was so tired.

I kept her. I still remember that night, but when I remind her what she was like when she was a baby, she gets upset and mews at me loudly. She was traumatized and doesn't like to remember when she was a stray.

http://cinamingrl.tripod.com

2My Precious Nala Kitty Empty I need help re-homing my four cats! Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:13 pm

navywife05

Sad
My husband is active duty and on Thursday he came to me and told me that he was being transferred to Hawaii. I am heartbroken over finding new homes for my cats, but it is only fair. I do not want to put them through the long scary flight to Hawaii, and because he has to report in thirty days the cats would have to be quarantined for 120 days once we got there. Any suggestions? I don't want to hand them over to just anybody! HELP!!!!

3My Precious Nala Kitty Empty homes Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Cinamingrl

Cinamingrl
Admin

navywife05 wrote:Sad
My husband is active duty and on Thursday he came to me and told me that he was being transferred to Hawaii. I am heartbroken over finding new homes for my cats, but it is only fair. I do not want to put them through the long scary flight to Hawaii, and because he has to report in thirty days the cats would have to be quarantined for 120 days once we got there. Any suggestions? I don't want to hand them over to just anybody! HELP!!!!
Look in your local Pennysaver magazine and there are usually a few private places that are owned by people who will take cats and find them homes. And maybe look into it on the Internet in your area too.

Good luck

http://cinamingrl.tripod.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]